CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Has it been THAT long???

It has been THAT long, let's see if I remember how to do this.

Hi again to everyone in bloggerland. Thank you all for your prayers. I certainly did & still do need them.

God truly has heard my prayers & I'm so thankful for what He has done for me. I'm not by any means back 100%, I'm afraid that's going to be a long road to haul for me, but I know God will be by my side, helping me along.

I don't want to go on & on about what's happened in the last 4 month (that would bore anyone to tears). I will just let you all know that I'm doing better on walking. I was on crutches for awhile. My goal was to be able to walk with just a cane by February. I was able to do that, so now I need to get stronger so I can ditch the cane. My strength is next to nothing. It's depressing when I have to ask my 10 year old to open something for me. While I was down my body just ate up all of my muscle so I need to reclaim that!! I've been going to the gym & trying to work out on a few machines. Whew, it really knocks me back too!!! It will get better I know. I've lost about 50 pounds (not a diet I would recommend).

Well that kinda gets you all updated. I do want to thank you all again for your prayers. It's good to be back & hopefully I can get back into a "normal" life again.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its so good to have you back. We missed you. I am glad to hear that you are healing. Lots of love

Tiffany said...

So glad your back! We have missed you and you have been in our prayers! So glad to see you blogging again <3

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sis. Leah said...

I am so thankful to hear from you. And I am thankful to hear that you are doing better. In Gods time you will be able to do all. Just hang in there and know that you are in my prayers. Love you sis.

Sister Leah

Sis Stubby said...

Welcome back sis.We sure missed you.I am glad God heard our prayers.We will continue to pray for you.

carimarie said...

Oh Im so glad you were able to post an update you have been in out prayers Im so thankfull your feeling better and we will continue to pray for you...PS The pics of your boys are so cute they look so grown up in their football uniforms :)

Jackie said...

It is great to hear from you and we will continue to pray for you!!

Charlene said...

Oh Sister I have so missed I am glad your back too. Just take one day at a time and you will be fine. It is great how God hears us and loves us so much. I will keep on praying for you love you. Sister Charlene

Sis. Lori P. said...

Wow, it's good to see you are able to get around a little bit! Our prayers are still being prayed for you... Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi sister Shannon. I have missed your face! It was good to see you in church the other day. Thank you for your sweet card you sent over Christmas time. I love you dearly and you are on my mind. Just so you know I'm still always home if there's ever anything you need. I have probably the same strength as your ten year old! haha! Love you!

Charlotte said...

Hi Sister Shannon, I am so glad you were able to post. We are praying for you and love you and your sweet family.

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to be able to see you walking when we came, but I can see how much you still need the Mercy of God. It broke my heart to see you so weak and still hurting. I've heard your name many times here in Oregon in prayer. We will continue to pray and to rejoice with you as our loving Father heals you further!