CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Life Change

I couldn't ever imagine it happening but it is. My husband is losing his job. He's been with the company for almost 20 years. I just have always thought that it would be the place he would retire from. We've talked a lot about what we're going to do & it seems we have a pretty good plan but who know if it will work out as well as it sounds. I feel quite helpless with not being back to 100% yet & not able to work. I know that God is in control & that He will work all things out for us. It's still just a little scary looking at the bills & knowing that soon we won't have an income.

10 comments:

Sister Stacie said...

Your family will be in our prayer. I was out of work myself last yr. I know how scarry it can be even if your faith is strong. But the Lord provided me with an even better job Where I have the ablity to make more money. I know God knows your needs and will bless your family and provide for you. Thats his promise to us. Love and Prayers Stacie

Sis. Lori P. said...

As troublesome as this is, I know that God will see your family through. I think the hardest part will be for your husband not having work and wondering where to look next. Our prayers will be for him, that the Lord will guide him into the right channel of the ever changing river of life.

Sis. Leah said...

This can be very scary, but with God on your side you can get through it. God knows what we need, and he'll never put more on us than what we can handle. My prayer is that God will lead your husband to a job that would be pleasing to him, and that this job would be the one that he could retire from. So many times we try to take care of everything our selfs, when really all that needs to be done is for us to lay it at God's feet. Keep your head up sis. and know that there is a better day that lays ahead of us. Much love and prayers!!

Sis Stubby said...

You have my prayers.I am glad to see you post.I have missed you.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't add any more to what my dear Sisters have shared with you already. We will surely add our voices to the prayers of all our brethren and we all know what prayer can do.

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

Our prayers will be with you. It seems that in our short married life my hubby has lost his job many times. The times when we saught after the Lord and his will in our lives we were blessed beyond measure.

Tiffany said...

Your family will be in our prayers Sis.Shannon. I know God will provide for you, its hard not knowing on how he's going to deliver you, but he will.

Love you!

pandama said...

we'll be praying

Shannon said...

Thank you all for your prayers & words of encouragement. I know God will hear them all & in His time all things will fall in place. Thank you again.

Jackie said...

You will be in our prayers!!