For the first time both of our boys played basketball this year. Neither of them have ever played before on an organized team.
I didn't get to see any of Caseys games because they were played during the time I was sick. Everyone who went to see him play said he was great. Always right in the action & good at taking the ball down court to score a basket. I'm starting to think that this might be his sport. He says he still likes football but that he might like basketball better. I do wish I could have seen at least one game. Lord willing, there's always next year.
Casey is the one in the green shirt.
I did get to go Davids games. Football is his number 1 sport to play, but to my surprise he was good at basketball too. He says he rather play football because he likes the contact of the sport & sometimes that would show on the court. There were times he looked like the ball knocking down the bowling pins. David is the one in the white Jersey.
I really do enjoy watching my boys play their sports.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Playing Basketball
Posted by Shannon at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am glad your boys enjoyed the basketball season. Sorry to hear that you weren't able to make some of the games.
Praise God you are posting.I am sorry you didn't get to see the boys play.
My boys played football. I was the Mom no one would sit next to.
Your boys are so precious! They are so talented too!
I'm thankful you're posting! (Thankful my computer's letting me post today too LOL) Your boys look like their having a great time and I'm sure praying God will give you your strength back and that there will come a day when you can look back and hardly even remember the pain you once felt. Be of Good cheer sweetie, We all love you so much
I'm so thankful you are posting. I had to chuckle when you talked about David looking like a ball knocking down the bowling pins. That's how my oldest son was when he played basketball in Junior High. He'd finish up football and go directly into basketball. I guess it's a hard transtition. Keep getting better and as you said Lord willing, you'll get to see their games next year.
Post a Comment