CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Background change

Well I've changed my blog template again & I had to settle for the flip flops since Sis. Lori P. took the most adorable bee's one :( -Just kidding Lori, it just means I'm going to be on your blog a lot so that I can look at the cute bees :) I actually do like this one too. Summer's a comin' !!! YEAH!!!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love the flip flop background! Very summertime looking. I can't wait till it feels more like summer =)

Jules said...

Oh I love the new background, it makes me ready for summertime!!! It's very cute!

carimarie said...

Makes me feel Like I need a face lift...well not an actual face lift just a blog page lift LOL I think the flip flops are fun!

Sis. Lori P. said...

I was looking at this one too! It's so cute! Sorry I chose the bees before you... but what I'm really happy about is that it sounds like you are up and around and doing better! Thank the Lord for that... maybe by summer you will totally be out there bike riding with your family again?

Sis. Leah said...

I like them both. They are both very summerey:D

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for the sunshine today, my blooming bluebells make me smile and so do your cute flippies :)