CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring

The birds are singing. The sun is occasionally popping out from behind some high, thin clouds. It really is, to me, a beautiful day. This winter brought quite a lot of snow, although it's the snowfall I remember growing up here. I do love the snow, but every year about this time I start to get antsy for spring. I've noticed daffodils & crocus starting to make their way up through the ground. My peony tree has buds on it. The grass is starting to green. It will be nice to get outside & enjoy some outdoor time with my family. What a great day the Lord has made!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Shannon! Welcome to the blogging world. Hope you enjoy it. I have enjoyed sharing some thoughts and feelings. One of the best parts has been reconnecting with Sisters that I havent seen in some time and meeting new ones. Good Luck!

Cherrie said...

I so love the spring, it is a wonderful time of year. Welcome to blog land.

Sis. Lori P. said...

Whoo hoo!!!! Here comes gardening and chickies and green-green-green everywhere in Oregon! I think your family needs to come see how green it is out here!

Shannon said...

Thanks Kim & Cherrie for the "welcome". I'm enjoying it so far.

Lori, we are planning a trip there. Yeah!!! I can't wait! Of course I'm not going to say when(the whole too much info on internet) but we will be sure to let all of you know. It's way too long since our last trip there.

Trina said...

I hear ya! I am ready for Spring too. I am ready for some good wholesome new beginnings right now...lol...like maybe a new baby to go along with those yellow daffodils...hehehe

Its so nice to meet you and I love having all these blogs to read!

Anonymous said...

Sis Trina you made me laugh so much! I'm sure Sister Tiffy would agree with be ready for that baby to spring up along with the bulbs :)Me... I'm looking out the window at my neglected yard not sure where to start! :/