Before our boys were born, Damon use to do archery hunting. When he decided he didn't have the time for it anymore he sold his bow. Now that the boys are older we thought it would be something that they (and even maybe me) can do together. After all these years, he still has the touch for shooting a bow!!

David has been learning about archery in school, so he did very well. First day out he & dad were having contest to see who could shoot better then the other.
This was Casey's first time shooting a bow. I think he did a great job. He hit the target, most of the time. With some fine tuning help from dad, he'll get it.
6 comments:
ooo Sis. Shannon, you're going to look like Demetrius or Artemis or whatever lady was the Greek Hunter! Post a pic of yourself with the bow and arrow! No wait, you could look like Sacajawea or Pocahontas!
We love the bows, my husband archery hunts and both my little boy and girl have a bow. They love it!
=D That looks like lots of fun!
That looks like such a fun way to spend family time. I'm afraid my family wouldn't want to get anywhere near ME and a bow and arrow! LOL I am such terrible aimer (is that even a word ?!) ;)
Hey Sis Shannon,
i love the blog!!!! The archery looks like so much fun. We need to totally have you guys over after the baby gets here!!! Talk to you soon
Where are youuuu? Missing your posts! I'm coming to Idaho soon, maybe I'll see you then!! =)
Post a Comment