My little boy is growing so fast. A few weeks back Casey turned 10. Yep he finally reached the double digits. We wanted to do something fun for his big day so we invited a few cousins, a couple of neighbor kids & the entire football team!! What was I thinking??? It really wasn't that bad, we all had a good time.
We have a huge yard so the boys strapped on some flags & went back to their roots & played some flag football. They wanted to play tackle but I was the party pooper & said no.
We also rented one of these monstrosities. A jump house with a slide. It really was a lot of fun. We got to keep it over the entire weekend.
This is what it's suppose to look like.
What a ham!!! Happy Birthday Casey. We love you!!!!
7 comments:
I am glad to hear all went well. My oldest is going to turn 8 in Sept., and I can't believe that. They do grow up fast. The bouncy thing looks like it would be alot of fun.
Oh WOW!!! I love those things that you can bounce in. The kids seem to love them. Kids do grow up way to fast. My baby is 24. Where has the years gone. Sometimes I would love to go back to when my kids were little. But, I have been blessed with wonderful children who are now adults and with families of their own. Now's the real test - How well did Ralphie and I raise them to be adults!!
Wow! As i read this i was thinking about when Cassie sang in the Christmas singing that one year (can't remember how long ago that was) and he was dancing and singing lead. He had to be around 4-5 yrs old. When i think of him thats what i think of lol. Can't believe he's a big boy now! Soon he'll be in his teen's.... =0
I remember that christmas singing Tiffy was talking about as I recall he was standing right up front in the middle just hammin it up, I cant beleive how tall david is getting when I saw him the other day! How time flys!
That's so funny you both comment on that Christmas singing. I was just today telling Casey about that. He didn't remember how much of a ham he was that year. He actually got a little embarrassed when I was telling him what he did.
Leah & Frankie, the jump house was fun. This was the first time I had ever rented one. We did have a blast.
Looks like you guys had a blast. I love to look at the pictures. I love the bouncy things too!!!
Happy late birthday Casey!!! I know what you mean, it is amazing how time flies! My daughter is going to be 8 tomorrow! And I KNOW that the next 2 years will go by like nothing! So I will be in your shoes before you know it :( It looks like you all had a great time though :)
Post a Comment