CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Internet troubles

What a week it's been for me & my computer. Last week it started having problems signing onto the Internet. I called tech support. They had me do this & that, & still nothing worked. So they had me call a different tech support. They tried that & this, & still nothing. I made about 10 phone calls & each time I was on the phone for about an hour with the exception with 2 of the calls that took about 2 hours each. Finally yesterday a guy at one of the tech support places knew what to do. If I could have crawled through the phone I would have given the guy a huge hug. I felt so cut off from the world. The computer seemed worthless to me since I couldn't "go anywhere" on it. But, it's up & running now. Thank you Dell tech support!!

5 comments:

Sis. Frankie said...

Yeah, I glad you got everything fixed. I enjoy my internet also. If it were not for the internet, I wouldn't have met all my sisters from the west.

carimarie said...

LOL im glad its fixed...its so funny when our computers quit it seems like we miss so much...the internet is how I found out about the weather and local new I dont have alot of time for TV so I pop in the computer for my info Glad your back, missed ya!

Sis Stubby said...

I understand trying to get the computer to work sometimes has me banging my head,LOL

Jules said...

I know what you mean by feeling cut off from the world. I hate it when internet isn't working right. I'm glad you were able to talk to someone to get it fixed. Sometimes, it just takes the right person to help you :)

Jackie said...

Sorry to hear that you were having trouble but we are glad to have you back and I am glad things are working now!!!