CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Coffee

So, I've noticed that on some of the sister's blogs they have the "I love coffee" blinkies. I've been curious to know what kind of coffee is everyone enjoying in the morning?

Here, coffee is golden.



About a year ago we bought this espresso maker after figuring out what we were spending on coffee almost every day.








I like black coffee. Then there's times I like my extra special coffee. Steamed chocolate milk, a shot of espresso, & English toffee & Carmel for flavoring. My hubby likes white milk steamed with a double shot espresso & English toffee.







So, tell me, what's your java of choice??



13 comments:

Sis. Leah said...

Well I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but every now and again a french vanilla capp. is good.

Sis. Lori P. said...

Oh goodie! An easy question! Well...... when I get to go to an Espresso place I love Peppermint Pattie Breve's! That's got to be my all time fav. But at home, I love to grind the Organic Rainforest Coffee Blend from Costco, then drink it with real cream and Rapadura. Rapadura is an organic sugar which is just sugarcane that is ground and the juice is dried. MMmmm... good sugar w/lots of iron in it too!

Sis. Lori P. said...

PS can I come to your house for Espresso? Cool machine!

Tiffany said...

I'm really enjoying a coffee called "crunchy frog" that i got in Idaho. Bro.Toby made me some and i feel in love with it =D. I usually find that Costco's coffee's are pretty good. I like their organic one alot! I'm boring and like a simple black coffee in the mornings. Thats my java choice.

Sis Stubby said...

I like flogers with milk in it. Ever now and then I love french vanilla capp.I can drink coffee any time night nor day. But any think else only before dark. Or I am up late.

Jackie said...

I am not really a coffee drinker either. I love the smell of it and now and then I drink Cappicino but not to often. I would love to experiment with coffee but I never have. I would like to be a coffee drinker it is so sophisticated. I know I am a big dork!!!!

Jules said...

Mmmmm, coffee is my friend! I have been a coffee drinker since I was a kid, literally! I love Starbucks: Marble Mocha Machiato. I have also heard that the new Dunkin Donuts coffee is better than Starbucks, I have to try it sometime :)

Sis. Frankie said...

Well, never could develop a taste for it. I use to get up every morning and make Ralphie a pot. But that is about as far as it would get. When we have a church function, I let the "coffee" drinking sisters make the coffee. I don't remember how much to use!!

Shannon said...

I love the different coffee styles we all have. Makes me want to explore the coffee world a little more. And of course Sis. Lori, you are invited over for espresso ANYTIME. Everyone is!!!!

Anonymous said...

OOOooo!! Sugar Free Hazelnut Skinny 16 oz Latte with three shots of Espresso (boy that's a mouthful) used to be my standard order but then Sis L let me try one of her mint mocha's and now I'm hooked. But I try and limit myself to once a week, there sooo expensive but if I had a handy dandy machine like yours... ;P

Shannon said...

Sis. D, it is handy. I really like it & it does save money.

Would you give a message to Bro. D for me? Tell my fellow Journey fan that I got the new cd he was telling me about & that he's right, they sound "great"!! Wish I could go with you guys to the concert :( maybe next time.

Charlotte said...

I love coffie but it does not like me. I have heart trouble and coffie bothers my heart. I can drink unleaded once and a while. I like french vanella. All though mint mocha sound real good. I would love to come over and see your way cool machine. How fun.

~sis jana~ said...

I enjoy my 2 cups every morning. I'm a basic kind of girl, though. Give me splenda and french vanilla creamer and I'm good to go. I do get on a chocolate kick from time to time, so sometimes I add a packet of sugar free hot cocoa to my cup of coffee. mm mmm. very yummy. I think I'll do that tomorrow morning. ;)