Ok, well, it's 7:30 to 3 but you get the idea. That's why I haven't been around the blog scene much. I was asked by a local school to be the proctor for a state wide test. Wow what a life change to HAVE to go to work everyday. I'm not use to this. The getting up early isn't a big deal. But what gets me is that my household chores are falling behind. I don't like it that I'm at work thinking about all of the stuff I NEED to be doing at home. But, it is for a good cause.
Back in December we noticed that the 13 year old dishwasher we had wasn't getting the dishes as clean anymore, so we bought a new one. The next day the stove overheated & wouldn't shut off unless we flipped the breaker. Needless to say that had to go! So we bought a new stove. Not a cheap one either. I'm not the only cook in this family. Damon loves to cook so not only did I have a list of thing that I wanted in a new stove, so did he. Combine those two lists & it added up to one expensive stove.
When I was offered the job I jumped on it because it would be a huge help in paying those two things off. I don't like having bills & if I can help get any of them paid off, I'm all for it.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Working 9 to 5
Posted by Shannon at 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am the same way I do not like bills Good for you though I love good appliances hehehe love Sister Charlene
Yeah, it is SO hard to work and keep up with your house. I have done that for YEARS. I finally am staying home and just taking care of the house and things like that. I know how hard it is! We also had to shell out money for appliances this last money :P Not very much fun!
I didn't know Bro.Damon likes to cook! Thats awesome! =D
Post a Comment