God answered my youngest sons prayers today. I know our kids pray for goofy things sometimes but to them they are HUGE.
Casey had a track meet at his school & the 1st & 2nd place kids were going to get to go to one of the local high schools to challenge other schools. He just REALLY wanted to be able to qualify to go.
He asked me on Saturday if that was something he could pray about. Well of course I said "yes", along with "you can pray about anything". So he did. He took second place is his race. He's so excited. He told me how that he prayed again just before the race. It's such a comfort to see God working in my kid's lives. How He answers even the simple things that kids pray for.
It brought to my mind how that the day after Casey was born I sat it the rocking chair holding him, crying, & begging God to plant the seed of faith in his heart.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Little Prayers
Posted by Shannon at 4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That gave me chills. I love when our kids pray to God. I see the faith they have. It helps my faith. I remember when I was a kid praying for some pups.He heard my prays then also.
That is so sweet. I love when God answers LaShanna's prayers too it really is touching how sweet God is to us and our children.
I love to hear my little ones pray. They don't always make sense to me but I am sure God knows there little hearts and minds. I am so glad your son was able to have this experience.
That is so sweet! Thanks for sharing. I just love hearing these kind of testimony's.
What a sweet prayer. God hears all his little children. This was such a sweet post.
I've prayed the same prayer many times for each of my children. And it is so wonderful when you can see it take hold.
Post a Comment