CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May Day

When I was growing up Grandma use to make up handful size bouquets of flowers she had growing outside & we would take them to the neighbors houses (we only had about 4). Every May 1st I think of that. I've always meant to carry on with that tradition but I never seem to be on it quick enough.

Here's my May Day Bouquet to all that read today.

Happy May Day!!! Spring is coming!!!

12 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy May day to you too!!! Those are beautiful flowers I cant wait to plant my flowers and I will try to post some pictures for everyone to enjoy!

Sis. Lori P. said...

I have sweet memories as a child "stealing" flowers to give to the neighbors on May Day. Glad to hear you have the same flowery memories! Waiting patiently over here in ORegon for spring to spring. . .

Tiffany said...

Those flowers are purdy =D

Shannon said...

Well, as much as I'd like to, I can't take credit for the pretty flowers. I had about 5 minutes to post that this morning so I used a picture of some flowers that I had. Those flowers are actually from Disnelyand when we went there a year ago. But they are pretty.

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

lol, that works! Happy May day! See you in a few days!

Charlene said...

How sweet thanks for the flowers I love em

CHRIS AND TRINA said...

HAPPY MAY DAY SHANNON TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF LOVE YOU LOTS I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU TODAY BUT MY DAY WAS CRAZY. TALK TO YOU SOON.

Jules said...

Those are beautiful flowers!!!

Anonymous said...

Disneyland flowers I love it! All the flowers are starting to come up along with a lot of little WEEDS!
Sis.Shannon, My guy said to tell you he still has your Journey DVD he hasn't forgotten and that It's amazing :) We are actually going to see them Sept. 21st! Wanna come?!

Shannon said...

Sis. D, Are you really??? Yeah I want to be there. I haven't heard their new lead singer except for on You tube. I guess he sounds ok. No one will ever replace Steve Perry but they have come close.

Shannon said...

Sis. D, I just checked out Journey's web site. I'm thinking pretty hard about that July 11th date in Salt Lake. Wow, that would be great. I'm disappointed they aren't coming here this time. Guesss I will have to travel;)

Anonymous said...

Dave said we have one extra ticket for The Sept. 21 date (Branden's already student teaching by then :( So just get one more and come with us! All the brethren would love to see you if you came for the weekend!