CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Congrats Grad!



I made this cross stitch for a sister here who graduated from college. I will call her Sis. C. ( I blanked out her name on the cross stitch too, you know, the whole privacy thing)
I couldn't have taken on what she did.
While going to school she still had daily life to deal with not to mention other stuff too. They moved, started a buisness, made sure their kids were at their activities that they participate in, helped out family & brethren when needed. The list could go on & on.
Congradulations Sis. C. Like my son said, I think you will be a great teacher!!!!

7 comments:

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

=o Auntie C? Thats awesome!! Congratulations!! She's going to be a great teacher. :)

Love the cross stitch, its cute!! I have yet to learn how to cross stitch...*sigh*

Sis Stubby said...

You have done a beautiful job on the cross stitch.
That is great what that Sister has done. Congratulation!

Charlene said...

The cross stitch is pretty and who ever Sister C is rock on I think being a teacher is awesome.... Love, Sister Charlene

Sis. Lori P. said...

Ode to Sis. C

She's sweet
She's smart
She's my hubby's sis
She rocks
She rolls
She now teaches school!

Anonymous said...

We were so excited to hear she was finally finished! :) We sent her a graduation card but it was funny because I had to really search for one that didn't say "Now that your school days are over"... because hers are just beginning :) Looking forward to seeing you all at the wedding!

CHRIS AND TRINA said...

SIS SHANNON YOU DID A GOOD JOB NO A GREAAT JOB LOL
CONGRAT'S TO SIS C FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE. SHE IS ONE STRONG WOMAN TO KNOW.

LOVE YOU

Jules said...

You did a GREAT job on that! I know she'll LOVE it!