I am so glad that school is done. I have been looking forward to it for a couple of months now. I'm looking forward to spending the summers with my boys. We haven't completely decided what all we are going to do this summer, but we have a few things in mind & Lord willing they will work out, & if they don't, eh that's ok too. We can just enjoy the days together.
I've been working feverishly these last couple of weeks to get ready for what is being said as my last garage sale EVER. I really don't like having them, but I do have a lot of stuff that I know I'm not ever going to use. When we cleaned out my grandparents house there was a lot of things I took because I thought I just had to have it to remember them by. I've come to realize that it's not the stuff that helps me remember them. So as I go through all of these boxes I'm trying to use my head, not my heart. Wow have I got a stock pile going!! I do hope it's a success.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
School is OUT!!!
Posted by Shannon at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Good luck in the garage sale. I am like you I think I'll use that some day . Then maybe once every two years.
I HEAR YA SISTER! I am sooo glad school is over for now. I love having the kids home. This summer will be different though since we are already so booked up! I just want to enjoy the little things though. We should plan something to do together and let our boys get to know each other better.
I like to go to yard sales but I really don't like to have them either. I need to have a big one at my dad's house but I just haven't made up my mind to do it yet. I hope your turns out good!
ahhh yes I LOVE summer hopefully it warms up soon im sicl of this 60 degreee weather :)
I don't like having yard sales either. But I do it sometimes because it just needs done. Good luck and I hope you have a good one. Enjoy the summer with your boys.
I love garage sales and I have once a year too Jhon says no more after this one but we will see hehehehe
I love going to yard sales. Having them is a lot of hard work. Sometimes worth it, sometimes not... Hope you have a great summer with your boys. I'm also so glad school is out! :)
How did the sale go? We're sure hoping to see you when we come for the wedding although our trips going to be short. Sis. B is starting back to work for some short hours that week so we have to work with her schedule but I'm certainly not complaining! I know I'm going to be a big cry baby on her first day back. It's been such a blessing to see this day come.
Sister D, I'm excited to see all you too!!! Do you have a place to stay ? We have room. Let us know we'd love to have you here. I'm so glad to hear Sis. B is doing so GREAT!!! What a blessing!!
Post a Comment